10. We have only 10 days of giving Wes the blood-building medicine via his Hickman central line left! This takes about 30 minutes, which is really hard for a little guy to still for. We have to do this for about 10 days after each round of chemo.
9. We have only 9 more nights of dreading another day of blood-building medicine!
8. In 8 days Wes will begin his last round of chemo!
7. We are supposed to get 7 inches of snow today. We are happy this is today, and not tomorrow when we have to go to the hospital.
6. Next week Wes will have his 6th and final round of chemo!
5. I go back to work in 5 weeks! I know my business partner Nate is excited about this!
4. Wes’ girlfriend Gigi is a little over 4 months older than him. It is exciting to watch her grow and learn and picture Wes doing all those things!
3. We have 3 dogs in our house right now – our two and a foster dog. Wes LOVES doggies. He squeals with delight when he plays with them.
2. Valentine’s Day is in a little over 2 weeks – one of my favorite holidays!
1. Wes turns 1 year old in 1 day! What??????
Here is Wes’ famous smooooosh face!